|Position||Assistant Manager – International Clients Group||Level|
|Department||Location||Mumbai – Sion|
Total requirements – 1 positions
- Overseeing compliances under Secretarial, Foreign Exchange, Indirect & Direct Tax laws
- Closely working with secretarial, foreign exchange, Indirect & Direct Tax teams to ensure timely high-quality delivery of services.
- Client’s meetings with foreign individuals to understand their requirements and pitch InCorp India services.
- Business Advisory on Entity structuring and thereafter its setup in India.
- Onboarding & engagement formalities for new clients
- Actively establish & strengthen client relationships (with functional heads & directors)
- Identify & escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
- Anticipate & identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.