|Position||Associate / Assistant Manager – Statutory Audit||Level||Team Lead|
|Reporting to||Partner (Audit and Assurance)||Date||01-November-2022|
Total requirements – 1 positions
- Ensuring proper planning of audits.
- Discussing critical issue with Senior / Manager / Director / Partner and ensuring proper implementation of decisions taken.
- Review financial statements, reports, and audit files in line with regulatory framework
- Planning team utilization in best possible manner
- Ensuring compliance with Auditing standards, accounting standards and various other laws as applicable to the entity being audited
- Maintaining client relationship.
- Ensuring timely completion of company documentation & management representation from learning of finalization of Accounts.
- Identifying new service offering opportunities with existing clients/ prospective clients.
- Taking initiatives for improving work performance.
- Coaching and mentoring team members and juniors on Audit IND (AS), IFRS, RBI compliances etc, so that they are complied for the next stat auditor for Audit closure, timely submissions of financials.
- Team building and motivation.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with experience between 2 to 4 years in Statutory Audit department of mid-sized & large CA firms
- Decent work experience in AS, IND- AS, Companies Act & rules there under
- Be willing to travel within India
- Expert in handling client queries and resolving them in areas of specialization.
- Should have strong soft skills like interpersonal, team and communication skills both verbal and written