|Position||Associate / Assistant Manager – Statutory Audit||Level||Team Lead|
|Reporting to||Partner (Audit and Assurance)||Date||15-November-2022|
Total requirements – 1 positions
This role is to lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and to deliver quality services, that will increase firm’s reputation. Serve as business advisor to our clients aiming at maximizing engagement and achieving qualitative outcomes.
- Preparation of Tax Audit, Transfer Pricing, Income Tax Returns, and other statutory forms based on detailed analysis of applicability of clauses, sections etc. and information through effective co-ordination with various functions with internal and external teams.
- Assisting the team in making summary of the case and drafting material for representation of cases before Adjudicating authority.
- Analysing the financial statements from regulatory aspects and issuance of Tax audit reports under prescribed law.
- Preparation of briefs and representing clients before the Assessing, Investigation, Valuation and other Income Tax Authorities, appellate forums, and Revisionary Authorities.
- Review and drafting of transactional agreement for tax efficient and compliant transactions.
- Manage and mentor members of tax team to greater levels of effectiveness and engagement.
- Providing advisory, support and handholding on setup of new business entities in India keeping in mind the Direct Tax and other related laws in India.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and the tax team and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation.
- Preparation and reviewing periodic returns filed under Indirect tax law.
- Analysing provision of the indirect law in respect to allowance of the credit, classification of business code, classification of activities, classification for tax rates etc.
- Provide tax issues & analysis based on taxation for proposed transaction
- Reviewing tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections.
- Prepare data and coordinate with clients to ensure timely compliance and accurate CBC and master file compliances under Transfer pricing laws.
- Provide support with various internal audits and special tax related projects.
- Research and update on various compliance and tax related amendments.
- Qualified Chartered Account with min. 2 years of experience into Direct & Indirect taxation.
- Passion to work & focused in direct/ indirect tax field.
- Ability to work co-operatively as well as independently under pressure with close attention to detail and ensuring maintenance of the quality.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to successfully adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent written and Verbal Communication & Presentation Skills