|Position||Full Time Content Writer||Level||Team Lead|
|Reporting to||Digital Marketing Manager||Date||01-December-2022|
Total requirements – 1 positions
InCorp Advisory (www.incorpadvisory.in) is looking for a hands-on Content Marketing professional to manage the content lifecycle – generation, publication, dissemination, optimization, reuse, review and revision – across different practices and platforms at InCorp Advisory.
- Coordinate with partners and internal stakeholders to develop multiple content pieces for publication.
- Sales toolkit – presentations, brochures, case studies, media releases etc.
- Marketing toolkit – blogs, articles, whitepapers, interviews, webinars, SM posts etc.
- Review and rework content for structure / flow, vocabulary, grammar, and plagiarism.
- 2-3 Years of experience in Content Generation and Management for a B2B business.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) OR Post-Graduation in Finance.
- Strong vocabulary, in addition to written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven results with a tenure of at least 2-3 Years in the current / past organization.
- Proficiency in MS Office Toolset (PPT, Excel, Word)