|Position||Executive / Senior Executive – Assurance (Internal Audit)||Level||Team Lead|
|Department||Assurance (Internal Audit)||Location||Sion – Mumbai|
|Reporting to||Head of the Department||Date||05-June-2023|
Total requirements – 1 positions
CTC – Upto 4.20 LPA
- Conduct internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures.
- Identify key areas of risk within the organisation and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
- Review the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial information and other disclosures provided to management.
- Discuss audit findings and recommendations with line managers and report significant issues to senior management.
- Prepare / write audit reports in line with the approved audit plan.
- Monitor the timely implementation of the management actions recommended in the audit reports.
- Responsible for execution of Internal Audit assignments.
- Support Team Leaders in the process of preparing and executing audit plans, audit program, and reports.
- Demonstrate the potential and initiative to take up independent responsibility.
Indirect and Direct Tax Compliance:
- Execute and manage timely preparation of monthly tax working and filling of returns e.g., GST returns, TDS returns, etc.
- Verify the accuracy of tax calculations and ensuring whether the same is complied with the Act, Rules and regulations.
- Verify and tracking of the tax related tasks such as tax payments, exemptions, any non-compliance issues, etc.
- Monitor and verify tax related documents and transactions and ensure whether the same is complied with the rules and regulations.
- Periodic reconciliations and timely resolutions of discrepancies.
- Monitor regular updates in the laws.
- Qualified B.Com or CA Inter with 2-4 Years of Experience
- Process orientation and strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in tools (i.e. MS Excel, MS word, Power point, etc.) and audit techniques.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills