|Position||Manager / Senior Manager – International Tax and FEMA||Level||Team Lead|
|Department||Taxation||Location||Nariman Point, Mumbai|
Total requirements – 1 position
Chartered Accountant With 5-7 Years of experience in Taxation, International Tax and FEMA.
- FEMA / RBI Compliances.
- Preparing and filing Tax returns for our clients like Individuals, HUFs, Partnership firms including LLPs, Private Limited Companies and Trusts.
- Preparing and filing Periodic TDS/TCS returns.
- Registrations of Services
- Business Advisory to our clients.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Should have knowledge of RBI & FEMA matters
- Should have experience of Team Handling
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting, Taxation and Statutory Matters
- Excellent Communication skills
- Well versed with Tally ERP 9 and other Accounting Systems
- Should be willing to handle multiple clients and travel across Mumbai
- Experience of managing a busy workload with conflicting deadlines and milestones to be delivered at specific times.
- A good level of understanding in the use of MS Word, Excel
- Fluent oral & written English
Share your CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the subject line “Job Application for Manager – International Tax & FEMA”. Do not change the subject line else your profile will be received in the Junk Email box or submit below.