|Position||Managerial position – Direct Taxation||Level||Team Lead|
|Department||Direct Taxation||Location||Sion – Mumbai (2)|
|Reporting to||Head of the Department||Date||21-April-2023|
Total requirements – 2 positions
CTC – Upto 10.00 LPA
As the leader of the tax practice area, you will be responsible for managing multiple operations and delivering high-quality services to clients, while enhancing the firm’s reputation. You will serve as a compliance expert and tax advisor, maximizing client engagement and achieving qualitative outcomes. You will also be responsible for effective team management and collaboration as needed.
- Corporate Laws Compliances and Transaction Advisory Services (Companies/ LLPs)
- Incorporation of Companies (including OPC) and Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP)
- Retainers for annual compliances as required under Company Law which includes all annual Company Law compliances
- Coordinating live board meetings and committee meetings
- Corporate Actions such as changes in capital, changes in directors, changes in shareholders
- All type of transaction advisory services (Companies/ LLPs)
- Merger, Amalgamation and Acquisition assignments
- Secretarial Due Diligence
- Conversion / Striking off Companies/ LLPs
- Drafting and negotiation of term sheets for investment transactions
- Drafting and negotiation of investment documents such as share purchase agreements, share subscription agreements and shareholder agreements
- Liaisoning/coordinating with ROC /RD Office
- Prepare data and coordinate with clients for timely compliance and master file compliances under Transfer Pricing laws.
- Provide support for internal reporting and other special tax-related projects like Due Diligence, Legal Drafting of Transactions having Tax implication etc.
- Conduct research and updates on compliance and tax-related amendments.
- Candidate shall have atleast 2 years relevant experience in captioned subject without any major break.
- Candidate shall have relevant update of Direct Tax provisions and recent trends in key Tax litigation areas.
- Candidate shall have fluency in English as well as shall have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate shall have basic knowledge of some important Accounting provisions as well as Indirect Tax laws such as GST, such as procedural requirement, ITC related provisions, etc. relevant for Direct Tax practice.