Total requirements – 1 positions
- Ensuring proper planning of audits and team post understanding the client’s business.
- Discussing and highlighting critical issue with Senior / Manager / Director / Partner and ensuring proper implementation and solving issues.
- Review and drafting financial statements, reports, and audit files in line with regulatory framework.
- Ensuring timely completion of company documentation & management representation from learning of finalization of Accounts.
- Ensuring compliance with Auditing standards, accounting standards, Income tax Act and various other laws as applicable to the entity being audited.
- Knowledge of GST Return, TDS/ TCS Return, Income tax Return Filing.
- Basic knowledge of accounting entries for books of accounts maintains in software.
- Maintaining client relationship and clear communication within the internal team members
- Identifying new service offering opportunities with existing clients/ prospective clients.
- Timely update to the client as well as internal team relating to amendments under applicable laws.