Incorp Advises IT Service Provider on FEMA And Tax Compliances
The client has over two decades of expertise in the management of complex intelligence systems. Headquartered in Singapore, with a team of highly qualified experts on GIS and other computer science disciplines, along with a team of collaborators spread across the world, it has become a leading provider of GIS solutions.
Development of Technology solutions – Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Solutions
Development of Technology products
Development of GIS enabled Infrastructure
Newly incorporated company in March 2021
What services did the client engage InCorp Advisory for?
- Mandatory registration/ license requirements post incorporation
- Tax advisory and compliances
- FEMA advisory and consulting
- Banking and accountancy
- Payroll processing
- Transfer pricing
What was the client’s long-term vision?
- To be known as a global leader in the GIS industry, focusing on value creation through effective solutions.
- By consistently exceeding client expectations and generating distinct value, to become one of the chosen global service providers in the GIS-based products and solutions industry.
How did InCorp turn the client’s Vision into Reality
|Client’s Main Challenges||With InCorp|
|Multiple service providers for different tax and financial compliance requirements||One destination for all compliance and tax requirements in India|
|Consultants’ response time was slow||Effortless and quick responses for any requirement by Incorp|
|Tedious tax and compliance services||Professionally adhered to tax requirements with solution-based approach|