Industrial Engineering Firm Unlock Values And Go Multinational
Established four decades ago by first-generation entrepreneurs, our client became the Self Actuated Pressure Control Valves and Allied Processes pioneer. They offer their expertise globally to all major industries, namely Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Refineries, Pharmaceutical, Steel & Power, Food & Dairy, Plastic and Nuclear Power Industries.
Today, with the second generation extending their father’s vision and values, they are fully equipped to cater to the discerning customer’s ever-changing needs.
The client is the supplier of CNC machines, Tools, Equipment & other Accessories. Its business segments also include the complete after-sale service, comprehensive maintenance contracts, technical and engineering support. The company also participates in government contracts and is an active supplier for various government agencies and public sector undertakings.Client’s Awards and Recognition:
- Certificate of Merit for Best SME Empowering India
- Recently awarded as India’s Most Admired Engineering Works Brand
- Star Performer Award from EEPC India
- Equal Partnership with one of the highly reputed Italian firm in a similar industry
Process control and solutions
What services did the client engage InCorp for?
- Direct & Indirect tax compliance and Assurance
- Audit Assurance Services
- Management Information System
- Company incorporation and Secretarial services
- FEMA Advisory and compliance on Foreign partnership
- Transfer Pricing – Benchmarking and Reporting
- Secretarial Due Diligence
- International Tax
What was the client’s long-term vision?
- Provide high quality and cost effective industrial solutions in Process Control Valves, Instruments and Technology to customers.
- Become a significant technology-driven contributor in the “Make in India” campaign.
- Plan to access multiple equity markets across Asia and Europe.
- Increase visibility by maintaining loyalty and transparency to attract stakeholders.
How did InCorp turn the client’s Vision to Reality
|Client’s Main Challenges||With InCorp|
|Difficulty in preparing financial performance report||Developed an MIS system on critical issue|
|Complex compliance reporting||Provided a customized compliance tracker for timely action|
|Inadequate institutional finance planning||Evaluated various financial parameters to obtain easy financial assistance against major projects executed|
|Company formation requirements||Handholded as a financial and tax advisor from MOU stage till company formation with reputed Italian Group|
|Assistance in backward integration to expand business||Completed due diligence of target acquisition of small engineering firms for backward integration of some products|