Maharashtra’s Pioneer Internet Network Service Provider Avails InCorp’s IBC Services
Incorporated in 1994, a Private Limited company established themselves as pioneers in providing Internet Network services in Navi Mumbai, Mumbai and all across Maharashtra. The client extends its highly advanced technical services to meet the demand of customers in time.
The Company being highly professional with a strong emphasis on the quality of service and reliability has enabled them to cater to its subscribers across multiple locations in a very short period of time.
The client is a supporter of Trust, Transparency & Convenience. In addition to 100 + offices to oversee, it’s customers renders a new age Software to manage their own account (Online payment / log & track complaints / E-Receipts / Check Usage) through web & mobile application.
High Speed Internet Connection Telephone Connections
Intercom within the complex
Can support all Future technology (IPTV/Google TV/Video-on-Demand etc.)
Dedicated Toll Free helpdesk to register & resolve queries
Build, manage & maintain the network
Network can support signals transmission for CCTV / Lift Alarm / Fire Alarm / BMS / IBS / e-Meter & Home Automation to Central Control Room
What services did the client engage InCorp for?
- Drafting of Resolution Plan complying with IBC norms.
- Drafting of a petition for approval of Resolution Plan before Hon’ble NCLT bench.
- Attending hearings before Hon’ble NCLT for approval of Resolution plan.
- Be a part of the Handover process between Resolution Professional and Resolution Applicant.
What was the client’s long-term vision?
- To buy out the running business of the Company admitted under IBC and add value to its existing portfolio of corporate clients.
- To get the Credentials of Company and accordingly enhancing leadership position in the market and expand geographically.
How did InCorp turn the client’s Vision into Reality
|Client’s Main Challenges||With InCorp|
|Difficulty in understanding compliance rules under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016||Professionally drafted the resolution plan meeting the mandatory contents and compliances as prescribed under the law.|
|Tedious procedure in buying the company under NCLT route||Eased out the procedure due to ample experience working with NCLT|
|Fear of Post-acquisition litigations||Assisted in seamless acquisition without any litigation|