The Leading Foreign Portfolio Investor (FPI) Avails Services Of InCorp
Our client has an established asset management group with an increasing presence in Europe and Asia. Being in existence for more than three decades, they offer a broad range of actively managed strategies, including equities, fixed income, multi-asset and absolute return.
Being among the top 10 FPIs operating in India, they have a diversified portfolio comprising equity and debt instruments, ADRs, GDRs, etc.
Equity & Debt Instruments
What services did the client engage InCorp for?
- Tax Advisory concerning investment instruments and income streams.
- Annual Tax compliance services in India.
- Tax litigation services in India.
- Certification for repatriation of funds from India involving the applicability of tax treaties.
What was the client’s long-term vision?
- To expand the range and depth of expertise along with product diversification
- To build up investment capabilities, creating a powerful, well-assorted line-up of active, high-conviction and high-performing investment strategies
How did InCorp turn the client’s Vision to Reality
|Client’s Main Challenges||With InCorp|
|Difficulty comprehending compliance rules offshore||Assisted in annual tax compliance services across all entities|
|Tedious tax litigation services issues||Professionally adhered to tax litigation services|
|Ambiguity about repatriating funds from India||Furnished certification for repatriation|
|Difficulty in enhancing investment capabilities||Provided high-conviction and high-performing investment strategies|