ALIGNING BUSINESS GOALS WITH ESG
We believe Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) adoption is not a responsibility but an opportunity for the companies. We focus upon a holistic movement toward looking at a business’s sustainability. ESG practises should be aligned with business goals, so that they can grow effectively considering sustainability factors. An initial preassessment combined with our technology and advisory capability, we custom design our ESG services offering after understanding your need for adopting ESG and ensures you gets the maximum value
Our Supported Frameworks - GRI SASB BRSR TCFD GRESB CDP IR IFC UN SDGs
ESG ADVISORY SERVICES
ESG is a wide concept, and we understand that the companies have a varied need and maturity curve. Apart from offering “Sustainability as a Service” we offer following value-added ESG services:
WHY ESG IS HERE TO STAY
Companies are looking to de-risking business from the impact of climate change and aligning with national Net Zero goals. Government across the globe are pushing corporates to adopt sustainable practices
Brands differentiate by adopting Sustainable and Best Practices and transparently report ESG vision for better talent acquisition and consumer retention.
Access to Funds
Banks and Investors are increasingly shifting the focus on Sustainable business growth which is de-risked from not just financial risk but also from ESG risks. Company who has adopted ESG have tend to perform better and carry a lower default risk.
Efficient Supply Chain
From the periphery to the nub, ESG assessment of vendors are now critical in factoring risk across all industries. The concept of sustainability is not restricted to corporates but also to their value chain partners.
Frameworks We Support
GRI: Global Reporting Initiative
SASB: Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
BRSR: Business Responsibility and. Sustainability Report
TCFD: Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures
GRESB: Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark
CDP: Carbon Disclosure Project
IR: Integrated Reporting
IFC: International Finance Corporation
UN SDGs: Sustainable Developmental Goals
Different regional frameworks for the following regions:
ESG Reporting in India
- Currently Business Responsibility and Sustainability Report (BRSR) is applicable mandatorily for top 1000 Listed Entities from FY 22-23 onwards.
- BRSR format specified by SEBI contains nine principles that cover a company’s ESG (Environment, Social and Governance) performance.
- Disclosures in the BRSR is further divided into Essential Indicators (mandatory for reported) and Leadership Indicators (voluntary for reporting).
- SEBI Proposed that asset managers should only invest in securities with BRSR disclosures.
- SEBI has released draft regulation on ESG rating agencies.