ESG is a wide concept, and we understand that the companies have a varied need and maturity curve. Apart from offering “Sustainability as a Service” we offer following value-added ESG services:
Are you the first timers, and confused in many frameworks or have decided to adopt a new framework? With discover ESG services we help you to understand the company status quo and need which drives ESG adoption, choice the correct reporting framework and prepare you to adopt the framework. It starts with pre assessment, materiality assessment, KPI identification and goal setting.
- Get insight to your Status Quo with our ESG Framework Preparedness Assessment Workshop
- Build the awareness and understanding in the company with our Capability building workshops for CXOs, middle and lower management
- Understand the impact areas and identify material issue aligned with companies’ vision, industry, framework, and popular ratings
- KPI Identification
Reporting are the windows for the stakeholders to glance thru the company’s health and ESG Frameworks help stakeholders especially investor to assess the risk and opportunities on non – financial factors i.e. environment, social and governance. With reporting phase InCorp, with focus on transparent reporting, help clients deliver a tech enabled, fully complied, assured and transparent report.
- Conducting 360 Degree ESG health assessment with deep dive into existing policies, data structures, public data, and companies’ website
- Training and assistance for GHG Emission Calculation
- Streamline data flows using API and structured excel templates
- Design final sustainability report indexed to global and regional reporting frameworks
Greenwashing is a common phenomenon in the ESG Reporting space, independent assurance becomes the required signal which help company to attach authenticity to the disclosures.
- Conduct process audits for special areas like energy, waste, CSR etc
- External assurance for sustainability report
Sustainable Supply Chain
Sustainable value chain is the need of hour and InCorp enables organizations to seamlessly adopt and manage ESG application and validation for vendors.
- Drafting and implementation of supplier management policy
- Platform and Mobile App based vendor data collection
- Capacity building
ESG Rating Advisory
Rating agencies form important part in the ESG Reporting. With an independent score benchmarked on industry performance important ESG ratings like DJSI, MSCI, GRESB, CRISIL etc form critical part of the investment decision. InCorp partners with many agencies to understand their perspective and help client in improving their ESG scores.
- GRESB Rating Assistance: InCorp being GRESB official partner offer service for GRESB assessment assistance and GRESB score improvement
- DJSI Rating Assistance: InCorp offers advisory support and assistance for filing CSA form ensuring best possible rating score
- ESG Rating Improvement Advisory: InCorp advisory experts conduct detail research and assessment on current ESG rating, help analysis the underperforming material areas and guide companies on improvement path
ESG Due Diligence
Growing tread of impact investing has attracted lot of investors who are seeking to create both financial returns and measurable social and/or environmental impact. InCorp support Impact funds and their asset companies in fair and transparent reporting.
- Conducting materiality assessment for the impact fund which align with Funds investment object
- Conducting ESG Due Diligences and Impact plan feasibility assessment for target investments
- Capability building workshops in invested companies creating awareness with respect to ESG, Impact calculation and data requirement
- Impact Evaluation at Fund and Investment level to be reported to LP and GP of the funds
- ESG Reporting at Fund and Investment Level aligned with any global or customised framework