21st April 2020, Tuesday
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM IST
Head-Investment Banking, InCorp India
Navigating your business through COVID-19 pandemic
COVID-19 has caused a significant disruption in business activities globally. Businesses in India are facing pronounced challenges in business continuity. These challenges are also expected to sustain after the lock-down period.
During this phase, while taking care of our family’s health and safety is important to all of us, it is equally important for us at In.Corp to take care of your company’s financial health and business interests. We are dedicated to helping you to reassess your business operations with a view to not just survive through these trying times but to seize the opportunity to flourish.
In view of the measures to be taken during this period and in our efforts to continue to safeguard your business, we would like to invite you to join our webinar to provide you with pertinent advice and insights on moving your business forward.
In this webinar, domain experts will highlight managerial and legal issues and provide practical advice for businesses. They’ll discuss issues related to repayments, cash and debt flow management, employment, the performance of contracts, and forms of restructuring.
Overview of Economic Impact due to COVID-19 and its implications
Part 1: Financial Risk Management
- Relief available from lenders towards tackling debt/interest repayment.
- Relief available from Government towards tackling the economic and financial issues.
- Guidance on cash flow management and debt management for businesses.
Part 2: Legal Risk Management
- Legal and practical aspects of furloughs, downsizing, paycuts and deferred hiring,
- Impact of force majeure and impossibility of performance of contracts – interpretation and next steps,
- Different forms of restructuring
Watch The Video Here