If you’re running a foreign business and thinking of focusing more on Asian markets, Hong Kong’s relatively easy and low tax regime makes it an attractive country to consider. Lucky for entrepreneurs like you, Hong Kong adopts a territorial tax system where only profits arising in or derived from within Hong Kong are taxable.
In this guide, we show you Hong Kong’s corporate tax structure and explain the business compliance requirements to help you get a clearer picture of registering a Hong Kong company.
This guide addresses the following questions:
- What is the Corporate Tax Structure in Hong Kong?
- What is the period of Assessment in Hong Kong?
- What are the Profit Tax rates?
- What is the Salary Tax rate?
- What is the Property Tax rate?
- What are the Business Compliance Requirements in Hong Kong?
- What are the general regulations that you need to be complied with?