Singapore has become the World’s Freest Economy for the year 2020. By being such a robust economy, Singapore has attracted many foreign entrepreneurs and investors.
Singapore is ranked #2 in the world for its ease in doing business.
Here’s a complete guide to Corporate Tax and Compliance Work in Singapore. In this guide, we show you Singapore’s corporate tax structure and explain the business compliance requirements to help you get a clearer picture of registering a company in Singapore.
This guide addresses the following questions:
- What is the Corporate Tax Structure in Singapore?
- What are Tax Rates for New Startups?
- What are the tax filing requirements?
- What are the business compliance requirements in Singapore?
- Do you need a GST registration?