GST rates are constantly changing depending on the growth of the sector and choices made by the GST Council. In the fifth edition of our GST Newsletter, we’ve compiled the Council meeting’s recommendations, numerous rates for goods and services that were notified on September 30, 2021, and went into effect on October 1, 2021.
In this newsletter we discuss the following:
Recent Developments In GST Under:
- Petrol & Diesel
- Gst Levy Of Passenger Transport & Restaurant Services Supplying Through E-commerce
- Compensation Cess To States
- Setting-up Of Two Group Of Ministers To Examine GST Issues
Changes In GST Rates Of Goods And Services:
- Pharmaceutical & Health Industry
- Fuel and Energy
- Agriculture, Food and Beverages
- Printing and Publishing
- Paper, Plastic and Packing
- Intellectual property
Important Notifications And Circulars For The Month Of October 2021
Every newsletter shall include the calendar for the month. We have highlighted the GST due dates that you need to be aware of for your easy reference!