The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 is set to be a game changer in the Indian banking system, seeking to deal with insolvency and liquidation proceedings in a time bound and efficient manner. With the implementation of the IBC in 2016, InCorp has put together a large team of dedicated restructuring professionals who have experience in managing distressed business operations.
Service Areas Within Corporate Recovery
- With the advent of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC), our team has been actively handholding financial as well as operational creditors and guiding them through the turmoil of the non-recovery of their dues from defaulting corporates. We assist the lenders to recover their dues whilst also assist Resolution Professionals, through the entire corporate insolvency resolution process as process advisors.
- As a part of our process for IBC, we assist the client in:
- Formulation of legal strategies in line with prevalent legal, regulatory and policy framework in order to achieve an effective and efficient resolution of stressed assets in line with commercial objectives
- Filing / defending of applications under IBC before the National Company Law Tribunal / NCLAT
- Legal advisory services and assistance to Insolvency Resolution Professionals
- Conducting legal due diligence on the corporate entity and drafting/negotiation of documentation for divestment, exit and sale and raising of funds.
- Legal advisory services and assistance in the drafting of resolution plans and in its implementation in accordance with the legal, regulatory and policy framework
- Legal advisory, assistance and representing our clients in liquidation proceedings
- Legal assistance and representations in recovery actions/enforcement of security
- Our team is dedicated to advice on any corporate restructuring, forensic investigations, litigation support, judicial management, appointment of trustees/nominees in bankruptcy if required at any point of time during the process.
- Structuring your capital needs and structuring the instruments through which your funds should be raised
- Negotiations with Bankers and Financial Institutions
- Techno-Economic Viability Study
- Detailed Project Report and Cash Flow Projections
- Placement of Non-Convertible Debentures, Corporate Bonds, Redeemable Preference Shares and Commercial Paper with Investment Institutions, Banks, Mutual Funds, FIIs, Insurance Companies and other investors
- Amalgamation & Mergers
- Debt Restructuring
- Turnaround Strategies
- Revisiting & Recouping the Business Model
- Structural Transformation in the Business Functionalities
- Divisional Strategic Solutions
- Corporate Restructuring Advisory