InCorp has a dedicated team of company secretarial services, legal professionals and chartered accountants having extensive experience across various sectors in numerous corporate laws and commercial/legal documentation. Our team understands the increasingly complex corporate and regulatory laws for all corporate secretarial matters ranging from incorporation of an entity to winding up.
Service Areas Within Corporate Secretarial Services
- Incorporation of an entity (company, limited liability partnership, trust, etc) in India and abroad
- Compliance under Companies Act 1956 & 2013
- Compliance under SEBI Regulations
- Secretarial and documentation assistance for mergers, amalgamations, joint ventures, ESOP structuring and external reconstruction schemes
- Advisory on Corporate laws and other allied laws
- Secretarial Compliance audit
- Advisory on Intellectual Property Laws
Detailed List Of Services
- Advisory services on Corporate laws, SEBI, FEMA and other allied laws
- Advisory services on compliance of Listing Agreement and Corporate Governance code
- Advisory services on various labour laws
- Incorporation of new companies and Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP) in India and abroad
- Providing assistance for mergers, amalgamations, joint ventures, absorption, IPO, Follow on Public Offering, ESOP structuring and external reconstruction schemes
- Corporate Secretarial services
- Advisory services on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) including registration of trademarks, royalty agreement, enforcement of IPRs, etc.
- Secretarial Compliance audit
- Due Diligence services
- Registration of the New Company, Section 25 Company, Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP), Change of Name, Change of Objects, Change of status from Public Ltd to Private Ltd and vice a versa
- Conversion of a Partnership Firm/ Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP) into a Company
- Registration of Foreign Company (Branch Office / Liaison Office / Project Office)
- Assisting in making petitions to be filed with Company Law Board, Regional Director, Registrar of Companies
- Assistance in shifting of registered office from State to another
- Assisting in preparation of Minutes, Notices, Agenda & Resolutions for Board Meeting, Annual / Extra-Ordinary General Meeting & Committee Meetings
- Assisting in preparation of various registers like Register of Member, Register of Transfer, Register of Charges, Register of Director, Register of related party transaction, etc.
- Liasioning with the office of Registrar of Companies, Regional Director and Company Law Board for obtaining various regulatory approvals
- Arranging Secretarial Compliance Certificate for Public, Private & Listed Companies
- Assistance in procedural compliance required toward mergers, demergers, acquisition, amalgamations, take over, slump sale etc.
- Assisting in winding up/closure of companies in India
- Assisting in compliance of various Listing Clauses under the Listing Agreement.
- Guiding on compliance of Clause - 49 of the Listing Agreement i.e. Corporate Governance
- Quarterly / Half-Yearly / Yearly conducting Secretarial Audit of Listed Companies for ensuring Listing/SEBI compliances
- Assisting in filing of various forms under SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) Regulations.
- Assisting in filing of various forms under SEBI Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations
- Advising on various SEBI Regulations like SEBI Takeover Code, SEBI Insider Trading Regulations, SEBI (ICDR) Regulations, SEBI Portfolio Managers Regulations, SEBI Broker Regulations with respect to IPO, Public Issue, Right Issue, Bonus Issue, Preferential Allotment, QIP, Delisting, etc.
- Assisting in obtaining various regulatory approvals from SEBI / BSE / NSE
- Assisting in Delisting of Companies from Stock Exchanges under SEBI (Delisting of Equity Shares) Regulations
- Assisting in preparation & filing of various forms under Trademark, Copyrights & Patent Act
- Assisting in Registration of a Trademark, Copyright & Patent
- Assistance in drafting of related legal documentation for licensing or assigning of Intellectual property rights (IPRs) like trademark, technical know-how, etc.