Finance & Transaction
Due Diligence is commonly used as a pre-investment or pre-lending intelligence tool by Investors, bankers and acquirers, in order to obtain an independent and sophisticated report concerning the investee’s credentials. Promoters seeking investments or in negotiations with investors or join partners, too, mandate a mock Due Diligence to prepare themselves for the actual process initiated by the investor. The efficacy of an independent reliable due diligence report is a decisive factor for investors looking to go ahead with a proposed investment.
We support transactions with
- Tax Due Diligence
- Financial Due Diligence
- Legal & Compliance Due Diligence.
- Feasibility & Viability Studies.
Establishes the risk profile for an investment and supplements the validation of business assumptions and valuation benchmarks being used.
- Trained people to identify, understand, and communicate key value drivers, risks, and the opportunities that matter most to our clients.
- Our Due Diligence team carries out a procedure review on the basis of verification of records and meetings conducted with key persons, along with an extensive analysis of data and information.
- Not only verify compliances and highlight potential risks and liabilities, but also provide key inputs for structuring your transaction.
- Identify potential risks that need to be documented through representations, warrantees and indemnities.
- Concentrate on strategic objectives, negotiation opportunities, and operational efficiencies