Corporate governance is about enabling organisations to control risks and assuring compliance.
Our tailored corporate governance solutions empower listed and unlisted entities to more confidently navigate the challenges of the dynamic Australian governance landscape. These needs can include:
- Audit of current governance processes
- Corporatisation of governance practices – creation & enactment
- Evaluate existing management structures (identity roles and responsibilities, documenting authority and duties)
- Development of business charters
- Internal policies and procedures
Why are we so passionate about good governance?
There are many benefits of good corporate governance, including:
We work with hundreds of fast-growing companies, and we discovered one key difference in the traits of those that grow into established category leaders, which separates them from the rest.
That characteristic is strong corporate governance – the discipline and consistency that distinguishes leaders.
When you engage InCorp Australia, you benefit from a team of seasoned professionals who know what it takes to run your business smoothly.
Our company secretaries work alongside our chartered accountants, who can also support outsourced finance functions, government incentives, and tax and advisory services.