Incorp shall assist in setting up your business in Malaysia, such as Wholesale, retail, and trade license (“WRT”) in compliance with Malaysian labor law and Malaysia employment act. Incorp shall assist all expatriates who want to live or start a business in Malaysia.
Types of Visas in Malaysia
Let us take a look at the various types of Visas you can apply for in Malaysia:
1. Employment Pass (EP):
- It is the most common work visa issued in Malaysia. It is issued primarily to highly skilled foreign nationals who hold managerial/executive/technical positions.
- If you want to work legally in Malaysia, you must first locate a Malaysian company willing to hire you and then apply for the employment pass on your behalf.
2. Professional Visit Pass (PVP):
- It is issued to foreign workers working in Malaysia for a limited time without being employed by a Malaysian company and paid by their overseas employer.
- However, you must have a sponsor in Malaysia to apply for the PVP on your behalf.
- The PVP is available to foreign workers in the following categories:
- Filmmakers and performers from other countries
- Islamic missionaries and other religious workers
- Official visits by government officials
*Note: The categories listed above are not complete.
3. Dependent Pass:
- Certain foreigners working or studying in Malaysia may bring their dependents with them using a Dependent Pass (DP).
- Other types of Visas include:
- Malaysia My Second Home Application (“MM2H”)
- Resident Pass
Key Documents required for Visa Application in Malaysia:
The key documents needed to apply for a visa are as follows:
- Valid Passport
- Duly filled application form
- Copies of education certificate
- Latest resume
- A detailed description of the type of work to be performed by the applicant
- Company’s Employment Letter
Why choose InCorp?
Incorp assists foreigners in migrating to Malaysia by providing professional advice on immigration regulations, vetting all required documents before submission. We follow up with the relevant government authorities to ensure a quick turnaround on the application process.
InCorp also offers the following services related to migration and regulation advisory services:
- Offshore Advisory
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Taxation Advisory and Compliance
- Payroll Outsourcing