If you are looking to have an international presence in Asia, Malaysia is an excellent choice for expanding your business. You can start your business in Kuala Lumpur or Selangor in a straightforward process and you can expect a fast turnaround.
Key Factors Of Setting Up A Company In Malaysia
In Malaysia, the main goal is to make things easier for you from the moment your business is born.
Malaysia offers a convenient, all-in-one kit, to new businesses looking to expand in the country.
Entrepreneurs choose to start their businesses in Malaysia due to the following factors:
- The incorporation of the company can be completed online.
- The application will be done within 10 minutes.
- Your company is eligible to have foreign directors.
- The minimum number of directors required is only 1.
Types Of Company Incorporation Services Offered:
The services provided in relation to company incorporation in Malaysia are as follows:
|» Private Limited Company (Sendirian Berhad)||» Sdn. Bhd. Corporate Secretarial Services|
|» Public Limited Company (Berhad)||» Foreign company representative office|
|» Sole proprietorship||» Partnership|
|» Limited Liability Partnership||» Corporate Bank Account Opening|
|» Drafting of the company constitution||» LLP Compliance Officer Services|
|» Nominee Shareholder & Director Services||» Share-based payments & employee share options (ESOS) advisory|
|» Foundation (Yayasan)||» Shareholding advisory|
Key Documents/Requirements Needed:
To incorporate your company you need the following documents:
- Your desired business name
- Your main business activities
- Address of your registered company
- Both directors and shareholders’ contact information
Our service team will guide you with other necessary requirements.
Setting up your company includes the following processes:
- Filling out the form from anywhere in the world
- Conducting a name search for your desired company name with the Malaysian Companies Commission (SSM)
- Signing your documents once the company name has been approved.
- Once your company is ready the documents will be sent to SSM. SSM will then give you a Certificate of Incorporation, and your business will be ready for business.
How Can InCorp Help?
In Malaysia, our aim is to remove the barriers of dealing with conventional financial institutions and government entities, such as paperwork and bureaucracy.
Setting up a company in Malaysia could turn out to be a wise decision, provided that you choose the right business structure.
We believe in making it simpler for small companies so that they can concentrate on growing their company rather than being burdened by administrative tasks.
- » Filling out our checklist from anywhere in the world
- » We conduct a name search for your desired company name with the Malaysian Companies Commission (SSM)
- » Signing your documents once the company name has been approved.
- » Once your company is registered then the Malaysian Companies Commission (SSM) will give you a Certificate of Incorporation, and your business will be ready for business.
- » Private Limited Company (Sendirian Berhad – Sdn. Bhd.) Set up
- » Limited Company (Berhad – Bhd.) Set up
- » Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Set-Up
- » Foundation (Yayasan) Set-Up
- » Foreign company representative office/branch in Malaysia