Malaysia’s tax legislation is constantly evolving. When you set up your Malaysian company, you need to make sure that your company’s finances keep up. Managing payments, ensuring correct and efficient tax compliance, optimizing your tax position to minimize the tax burden, and limiting the risk of a tax investigation are all crucial to your company’s growth.
Types of Taxation services provided:
The services provided in relation to Tax Advisory & Compliance in Malaysia are as follows:
- Malaysian Corporate Tax
- Personal Income Tax
- Digital Tax
- Structuring of Acquisitions and Disposals
- Stamp Duty
- Service Tax (SST)
- Capital Gain Tax
The taxation service package includes:
Tax Registration with government authorities (LHDN,RMCD)
- ➔ Prepare and file tax returns for corporations, limited liability partnerships, partnerships, and individuals, and provide guidance on tax obligations and payment deadlines.
Tax computation and submission.
- ➔ Prepare and file real property gain tax returns.
Tax advisory (personal, corporate, and cross border)
- ➔ To minimize tax liabilities and tax planning opportunities for all types of entities.
- ➔ Acting on your behalf with tax authorities.
- ➔ Advice on other related tax matters.
Tax audit and tax investigation assistance.
- ➔ Preparation of deferred tax computation.
Application of Certificate of Residence.
What are the benefits of outsourcing Tax Advisory & Compliance?
Related Tax Advisory & Compliance Services in Malaysia:
- Corporate Tax Compliance (SST, Indirect Tax, Withholding Tax)
- Personal Income Tax Advisory
- Corporate Tax Planning
- Application of Tax Incentives (Pioneer Status, MSC Status, Investment Tax Allowance, etc.)
- Tax Clearance Letter Application
- Withholding Tax Planning & Advisory
- Sales & Service Tax (SST) Advisory
- Transfer Pricing & Advisory
Why choose InCorp?
Incorp has helped over 500 clients save money on their taxes or negotiate with LHDN to reduce tax payments and penalties.
Incorp assists you in ensuring correct and efficient tax compliance, manage payments, optimize your tax position to reduce your tax liability, and reduce the risk of an audit by tax authorities.
Tax legislation is constantly changing; we will ensure that your company’s finances keep up.