Companies intending to establish operations in Australia can engage us for our incorporation services and appoint us as their partner for other one-off services, including audit relief and substituted accounting period (SAP) applications.
We custom-fit solutions to your exact goals, taking a proactive, hands-on approach that allows us to spot potential hurdles and circumvent them before they become a problem.
Technically Proficient, Strategic Tax Services
- Accounting and tax compliance for individuals, companies, trusts and SMSFs
- Comprehensive tax advisory services including restructures, employee share schemes, tax consolidation and more
- Tax planning, strategy and optimisation
- Establishment of Australian operations for international groups
- Statutory accounting and financial reporting in accordance with IFRS
- Transaction support including financial and tax due diligence
- Tax controversy, including ATO reviews and audits
Insight into business tax in Australia
Australia’s corporate income tax rate is 30%. A tax consolidation regime applies for tax purposes for wholly-owned group entities involving Australian tax residents.
Australian subsidiaries that are entirely owned by a foreign company with no common local head company between the non-resident parent and the Australian resident subsidiaries are also allowed consolidation.
Groups choosing to consolidate must include all wholly-owned entities in an irrevocable choice. Transactions between Australian group companies are ignored for income tax purposes.
Other considerations in Australia:
- Assessable income
- Repatriation of profits (i.e. payment of dividends)
- Financing – debt vs equity and thin capitalisation rules
- Royalties payable to a foreign company
- Capital gains
- Transfer pricing
- Withholding tax
- Indirect taxes
- Goods & Services Tax
- Stamp Duty
- Customs Duties
- Land Tax
- Personal taxation
A summary and comparison of the various tax and compliance obligations of a subsidiary company or registered foreign company is available on request.
How InCorp Australia Can Help?
InCorp Australia represents a fresh approach to the provision of consulting services, developed in direct response to our clients’ needs and a competitive corporate environment.
We are well-placed to meet the needs of inbound businesses and investors by assisting in local or cross-border tax and legal issues. Our professional team takes a multi-disciplinary approach to the delivery of our services to clients.
This context of service delivery gives us a unique perspective on our clients’ wider business issues and enables us to ensure that they receive timely and expert advice.
Our aim is to become your reliable partner with customised solutions tailored to your specific goals. We take pride in our proactive and hands-on approach of working with you to achieve them.
- Family offices
- Listed companies
- Small-to-medium sized businesses
- Subsidiaries of multinationals groups
- High net worth individuals
- Not-for-profits and Charities