When conducting business in Vietnam, all firms, whether domestic and foreign, are expected to follow all legal rules, Accounting and tax reporting rules are among them.
Regardless of whether you perform any commercial operations or have any tax liabilities, your firm should file tax statements on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis for corporate tax reporting and compliance. For on-time filing, tax statements should be handled in a timely and accurate way.
Similarly, it will take a lot of time and energy to deal with so many transactions every day and so many accounts to handle if you have to deal with it every day. Outsourcing your taxation and accounting is the ideal answer for this.
Related Read: How To Start A Company In Vietnam?
What are the types of Taxation services provided in Vietnam?
- Allow us to take care of your accounting, e-filing, and tax requirements so you can focus on your business. We handle both input and output VAT, such as bills sent to customers (i.e. invoices issued based on services provided).
- A monthly report detailing the total number of bills given to clients and the total number of canceled invoices is also generated. In addition, we offer both corporate and individual tax consulting services.
- Our accounting and tax experts handle your monthly, quarterly, and yearly tax reporting. They also prepare your financial statements by the end of the year, classifying and checking the validity of all reports and ensuring that they comply with the legal standards set by the government before finalizing and submitting the financial statements to the relevant tax offices.
- Last but not least, we provide tax auditing services to businesses seeking professional guidance and support in preparing reports for submission to Vietnam’s tax auditing agency.
- If your firm requires it, we can additionally handle extra tax compliance in Vietnam, such as withholding tax and internal tax accounting. Depending on the contract, withholding tax rates may change from one firm to the next.
Related Read: Corporate Tax & Compliances In Vietnam
What are the benefits of outsourcing Taxation services??
You will benefit from our tax and accounting services in the following ways:
- Reduce your operational costs and administrative responsibilities.
- Increase your company’s flexibility and efficiency in the long run.
- Ensure that accurate reports are delivered on schedule.
What are the Accounting outsourcing services available in Vietnam?
- Do you have any queries regarding how to submit your financial statements to the Vietnamese tax office? Everything is taken care of by us. All commercial transactions, including the sale of products and services, the importation of foreign goods, and the export of goods to non-tariff zones, require a “Red Invoice”.
- You should not be concerned with accounting transactions that occur during the course of your business operations. Each transaction is recorded using an online accounting system or a spreadsheet based on your requirements.
- Our accountants will examine your financial statements quarterly and then submit them to the tax department for filing at the end of the year, depending on your needs. This is all done in a timely manner and according to local tax laws.
- Depending on your preferences, we assist you in maintaining your ledger accounts using software already in use by your organization or manually handling the accounts ourselves. Before filing them, we’ll print and comprehensively finish them.
- We are quite flexible and can use your accounting software for your company’s accounting needs if you have it already. We will handle your accounting needs via local software developed by MISA, Vietnam’s leading accounting software supplier if you don’t already have one.
What are the benefits of outsourcing Accounting services?
Outsourcing accounting services to Vietnam comes with a number of benefits, which are:
- Allow an experienced and competent team of accountants to handle all of your accounting and transactional needs.
- Make the most of your resources to come up with and implement the most amazing ideas.
- Maintain a competitive advantage and capture the Vietnamese market.
- Save time and concentrate on what matters most: your business.
Why choose Incorp?
With Incorp, our specialists in Vietnam will be there to help you every step of the way. We will always ensure that our tax reporting meets your needs while adhering to Vietnamese standard operating procedures and applicable legislation.
Our services can help you reduce the overall cost of expanding or growing your business in Vietnam. Our accountants offer customized solutions to meet your company objectives by thoroughly understanding Vietnamese business procedures and laws.