With the advent of the IBC, our team has been actively handholding financial as well as operational creditors and guiding them through the turmoil of non-recovery of their dues from defaulting corporates. We assist the lenders to recover their dues whilst also assist Resolution Professionals, through the entire corporate insolvency resolution process as process advisors.
- Formulation of legal strategies in line with prevalent legal, regulatory and policy framework in order to achieve an effective and efficient resolution of stressed assets in line with commercial objectives
- Filing / defending of applications under IBC before the National Company Law Tribunal / NCLAT
- Legal advisory services and assistance to Insolvency Resolution Professionals
- Conducting legal due diligence on the corporate entity and drafting/negotiation of documentation for divestment, exit and sale and raising of funds.
- Legal advisory services and assistance in the drafting of resolution plans and in its implementation in accordance with the legal, regulatory and policy framework
- Legal advisory, assistance and representing our clients in liquidation proceedings
- Legal assistance and representations in recovery actions/enforcement of security