A trademark is a distinctive sign, design, or expression used to identify an organization and distinguish its goods or services from others.
Trademark Symbols include –
- Trade Mark (TM) and Service Mark (SM): This denotes the trademark hasn’t been registered yet, but an application is in the works.
- R Symbol: Once the trademark application is granted, the R mark appears next to the trademark. It indicates that the owner of the newly registered brand has been identified.
You can register the following trademarks as your company’s trademark in India:
Advantages of Trademark Registration:
- Brand recognition.
- Exclusive right to use, sell, and modify the brand.
- Creates an intangible asset.
- Valid for 10 years.
Services which we offer under Trademark Registration:
- Conducting a thorough search on the Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trademarks’ website.
- Creating and submitting the trademark application and creating an affidavit to prove the mark’s past use.
- Developing a response to a third-party objection or opposition to a Trademark Registry application and attending hearings.
- Assistance with Litigation.
- Assistance in Renewal of registered trademarks and assistance with franchising and licencing agreements, assignment deeds, and other legal paperwork.