Covering Domestic and cross-border transactions, our Transaction Advisory Services professionals advise clients (strategic and financial buyers, sellers, and lenders) through every stage of the transaction life cycle. With the strength of our analytical insights and diverse professional backgrounds, we work to deliver a unique value proposition centered around maximizing return.
Service Areas Within Transaction Advisory Services
We help our clients measure, analyze, structure and report on a broad range of risks involved in the transaction and suggest measures to mitigate those risks. With professionals with cross-functional expertise and experience across Accounting, Taxation, Company Secretarial Services, Law, Management and Engineering, you can be assured of the best advice and counsel that will help you to make informed strategic decisions and provide tailor-made recommendations on deal-related challenges which will add value beyond the deal.
We specialize in Financial, Tax & Commercial Due Diligence for the use of the following:
- Private Equity Due Diligence
- Buy-Side Due Diligence
- Sell-Side Due Diligence
- Vendor Initiated Due Diligence
- Financial Forecast/ Financial Model Reviews
- Data Room Set-up And Review
- Commercial & Strategic Reviews To Assist Investment Decisions
- Initial Public Offerings (IPO) And Capital Raising Documentation
- Business / Asset Valuation During the life cycle of the Businesses, certain milestones are achieved through different one-time strategic actions like M&A, Joint Ventures, Fund Investments, Business Restructuring, etc. Fair and rationale assessment of underlying Business or Asset is key to the long-term success of such strategic actions.
- Tax / FEMA Valuation Tax strategies are becoming increasingly complex and are highly scrutinized by regulatory authorities worldwide. Many tax laws and regulations now stipulate that a valuation is required before implementation. Moreover, each cross-border transaction is governed by Indian Foreign Exchange regulations. In.Corp specializes in tax as well as Foreign Exchange valuation-related consulting.
- Financial Instrument Valuation Today’s investment options are not restricted to plain equity or debt but extend to various complex instruments having a mix of equity and debt structures. During the deal-making process, the expectations of different stakeholders are managed by the issue of such structured financial instruments customized to the specific deal.
Our corporate advisory and structuring services provide valuable insight into structuring options for your business, enabling you to enhance stakeholder value within your organization and range from providing corporate structuring solutions, business restructuring advice, inbound and outbound investment structuring and more.
Further, the acquisition, disposition, or restructuring of a business can create significant opportunities, as well as significant tax exposure. Both companies and individuals must confront numerous and complex tax issues, often with only a very small window of time to consider alternatives and implement strategies.
Our teams have global market and sector knowledge combined with specialist technical experience, offering you the right mix of technical, commercial and operational expertise for the unique challenges your business is facing.
Our Structuring Services Include
- Structuring of acquisitions, dispositions, mergers, and carve-outs
- Tax modeling and tax benefit analysis
- Post-acquisition integration/optimization and remediation services
- Tailored support for specific businesses, new projects and expansions through effective management of:
- Local regulations that can impact businesses and projects
- Tax efficiencies for both direct and indirect taxes
- Corporate laws
- Foreign exchange management regulations
- Profit optimisation strategies
- Initial public offerings, follow-on public offerings and private placements
- Advice on technical and financial collaborations – Including advisory services on technical know-how collaborations, joint ventures, royalty and licensing agreements and obtaining approvals from various government agencies