As multinationals across the world look to invest or establish themselves in India and begin to transact more actively, it is important that India’s tax and regulatory policies are well understood for enhancing growth and success opportunities. Similarly, the Indian homegrown business houses interested in or aiming to go global or get listed on the overseas bourses need to understand and stride through an interplay of cross-border taxes and regulations. Navigating the corporate tax and regulatory framework for carrying on any activity, along with domain industry knowledge, is now an integral part of doing business in India or overseas.
InCorp’s International Tax team comprises dedicated tax professionals with in-depth technical knowledge and practical experience, who the client can trust in relation to corporate tax and regulatory matters. The team provides advice on various tax matters and helps clients manage the complexities of multiple tax systems and cross-border challenges.
Service Areas Within International Tax Services
- Advice on domestic, international and cross-border transactions
- Advice on prevalent legislation and policies
- Assist in filing tax returns
- Assistance in Representation before the revenue authorities
- Company incorporation and corporate assistance
- Strategize tax litigation
- Assist in preparing and filing appeals
- Assist in representation before the appellate authorities at various levels
- Advice on aspects of foreign exchange law
- Foreign exchange filing and compliances
- Strategize, analyze, evaluate and structure outbound investments
- Assist in obtaining necessary regulatory approvals and undertaking compliances